Thanks to Mobicash, your phone becomes your wallet!
Mobicash is a new mobile payment method accessible on all types of mobile phones (ussd *122# or mobile application). This service allows you to carry out operations such as:
- Account management
- Transaction history via mobile
- Updating data
- Recharging your line
- Recharging another Ooredoo line
- Transfer to another Mobicash user registered with a Mobicash card.
- Transfer to another user registered with Mobiposte (Mobiflouss, Mobidinar, Mobimoney) with a postal e-dinar card, regardless of their operator
- Money request to another Mobicash user.
- Payment from a merchant accepting this new type of payment.
You must first be the holder of a Tunisian bank card or a Mobicash card which can be obtained by simply presenting your national identity card (CIN) without having to create a bank account. The price of the card is 10 TND*
Signing up for the Mobicash service is simple and free, just type *122#
At the end of the first step you will receive an SMS inviting you to complete the second step of your registration.
At the end of the second step, a welcome SMS will be sent to you to confirm your registration.
You can therefore connect to *122# from your mobile phone at any time to top up your line, transfer money, request money or even pay a merchant.
For merchants wishing to receive payments via Mobicash, they will need to approach their banks and register as Mobicash merchants.
They will then receive a merchant identifier which will allow them to receive, through their mobiles, payments made by their Mobicash user customers.
As part of the national digitalization project, Ooredoo has launched several services in partnership with different ministries:
- Payment of tuition fees:
- The Ministry of Education, following an agreement with its partners (the CNTE, the Tunisian Post, the SMT and the Telecom Operators) decided to launch the project of payment of school registration fees via Mobile or via WEB, the service is accessible via the USSD menu *122#
- Recharge electronic toll motorway badge:
- No need to go to a Tunisie Autoroutes point of sale to recharge your electronic toll badge! This is now possible thanks to the new MobiCash service “Recharge Badge Télépéage”. From your phone, you can indeed recharge at any time of the day and remotely. Easy, fully secure and at no additional cost, the service is accessible to all Ooredoo subscribers with a MobiCash bank card or prepaid card from the USSD *122# menu.
- Consultation and payment of automatic radar fines:
- It is now possible to view and pay your traffic fines with your phone through the MobiCash service via the USSD menu *122#
Yes USSD technology is. You can use the Mobicash service without worrying about the compatibility of your phone because the service is accessible from any phone.
If you receive a call during a payment transaction, it is advisable to complete the payment in progress, until you receive an SMS confirming that the payment has been made successfully, otherwise your transaction may be interrupted.
As soon as you register for the Mobicash service via your mobile, you will be able to take advantage of all the features of the service.
The subscriber must first have:
Yes, you can buy a Mobicash prepaid bank card available in Ooredoo shops or Attijari Bank branches.