My Ooredoo is a free and easy to use application.
With the My Ooredoo app you can:
- Track your communication credit (recharge balance, bonus, SMS, Internet) and view your latest bills.
- Manage or subscribe to your options and services and recharge your line manually or by scan
- Consult international and roaming rates by country.
- Locate the Ooredoo Boutiques closest to you and benefit from direct contact with a customer advisor.
Which phones are compatible with the MY Ooredoo app?
The app is compatible with Android and iOS phones and tablets.
How to update the app version?
In case of update of the application you will be notified on the App store or on Google play.
What is the use of this application?
My Ooredoo Tunisia allows you to manage your line, follow your consumption balance, buy internet packages, recharge your line and many other features that you will discover by downloading the application.
Who can use the My Ooredoo app?
My Ooredoo is intended for residential subscribers with a prepaid or invoice offer. A new version of the My Ooredoo app will soon be developed for business subscribers.
Can the app be used over Wi-Fi?
Yes it can be used in Wi-Fi mode and also in 3G and 4G.
How can I access My Ooredoo if I forget the password?
• Simply click on “Forgot password”.
- Then enter your phone number and click on “Request code”.
- Write the code received via SMS.
- Once the code is successfully registered, you enter a new password and you click on “Finish”.
- Your password has been successfully changed.
Can I use the app when I'm abroad?
Yes. Using the application from abroad will incur additional costs related to the cost of an Internet session.