My Ooredoo is a free and easy to use application.
With the My Ooredoo app you can:
- Track your communication credit (recharge balance, bonus, SMS, Internet) and view your latest bills.
- Manage or subscribe to your options and services and recharge your line manually or by scan
- Consult international and roaming rates by country.
- Locate the Ooredoo Boutiques closest to you and benefit from direct contact with a customer advisor.
The app is compatible with Android and iOS phones and tablets.
In case of update of the application you will be notified on the App store or on Google play.
My Ooredoo Tunisia allows you to manage your line, follow your consumption balance, buy internet packages, recharge your line and many other features that you will discover by downloading the application.
My Ooredoo is intended for residential subscribers with a prepaid or invoice offer. A new version of the My Ooredoo app will soon be developed for business subscribers.
Yes it can be used in Wi-Fi mode and also in 3G and 4G.
• Simply click on “Forgot password”.
- Then enter your phone number and click on “Request code”.
- Write the code received via SMS.
- Once the code is successfully registered, you enter a new password and you click on “Finish”.
- Your password has been successfully changed.
Yes. Using the application from abroad will incur additional costs related to the cost of an Internet session.