Pay your own Ooredoo bills, or those of your relatives & friends, directly from your mobile phone through your top-up balance! You can pay up to 3 Ooredoo invoices per month with a ceiling of 100DT. The service is available to subscribers to Forfait & Forfait Plus offers as well as to all card offers except those at 900% Bonus and more.
Simply top up your line, dial *102# from your phone and enter the number of the bill to be paid.
To recharge your line, several means are available to you:
- 5DT, 10DT and 25DT recharge cards.
- Ooredoo light: electronic recharge from 1DT to 200DT
- Ooredoo Banka: the recharge service by Bank Card via Automatic Teller Machine (DAB).
- Ooredoo Tickets: electronic recharge from your usual recharge point.
- Online recharge: from espaceclient.ooredoo.tn
- Mobiflouss: for holders of an e-DINAR SMART card by dialing *112#.
- MobiCash: for bank card holders by dialing *122#.
You can pay any outstanding Ooredoo bill whether it is yours or that of a loved one. Simply enter the number of the invoice to be paid after dialing *102#.
This service is intended for subscribers with a recharge balance.
If you are a Forfait or Forfait Plus subscriber, you can track and pay your bills by dialing *102#.
Card offers: Awal, Uno, Amigos, Klem, 100%, Janna7, 42, Go, Weld Jam3ia, Record, Hadrez, Kima T7eb, Arja3 Ghodwa, Infinito and 3jeja.
You can track the status of your invoices by dialing *102#.
Yes, just go to the nearest Ooredoo Boutique and ask for proof of payment.
No, the service is totally free.