- Dial *112#
- Enter the confidential 4-digit PIN code
- Choose "receive money" by typing "5"
- Choose “a stock exchange mandate” by typing “2”
- Enter your national identity card number
- Validate by entering the confidential PIN code (4 digits) of the e-DINAR SMART card.
Scholarship mandates are granted by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research to certain students.
I tried to cash a money order but a message is displayed telling me to check the data of the identity card entered in order to be able to cash my scholarship money order. What does it mean ?
To be able to cash your purse mandate, you must enter the 8 digits of the national identity card with which you obtained your e-DINAR SMART card from the Tunisian Post.
I tried to cash in a money order but a message is displayed telling me that the cashing of the stock market money order is not authorized and asks me to try again later. What does it mean ?
In the event that several collection attempts are made without having a valid purse mandate to be collected, the possibility of collection is temporarily suspended.