With the ADSL Pro offer, you benefit from the fixed offer that best suits your business:A single speed, the maximum speed supported by your line: Connection up to 20 Mbps Value-added services such as 3G backup (via a free key) and professional messaging Technical assistance dedicated to companies A scalable box supporting other technologies (e.g. fiber optics)
Benefit from the different options available:A postpaid Ooredoo fixed line (36 xxx xxx) IPSec VPN service
USB ports to take advantage of 3G
Mobility thanks to WIFI connectivity
Ethernet ports to connect your terminals (pc, printer)
The advantages of the Box:
- Supports voice over IP.
- Printer sharing.
- Hard disk sharing.
To learn more about the Box and its use, download the box user guide
- The maximum internet speed supported by your ADSL line (up to 20 Mbps)
- A 3G backup with an annual plan of 10 GB
- A fixed IP address allowing you to access your applications remotely.
- A national domain name.
- A professional messaging solution: 3 accounts
- Standard to increase your productivity.
- A postpaid Ooredoo landline (number 36 xxx xxx) to make/receive calls
- The IPSec VPN service to create a secure connection between two remote sites
- An international domain name (.com /.org /.us /.net /.biz /.gov) for only 39 DT HT/year
- Additional Fixed IP address ranges
- Additional business email accounts.
|Debit||Up to 20Mbps|
|Professional services||*3G backup of 10GB/year
*A fixed IP address
*A national domain name
*3 standard B-mail accounts
|Option||*Ooredoo landline post-paid
*VPN IP Sec
|Commitment period||12 months|
- Payment method for the ADSL Pro offer: Post-paid monthly
- Fixed voice is offered as an option. Activated at the customer's request with 20DTHT payable only once.
- Price per minute for fixed voice: 125 millimes incl. VAT/min to the entire national network
No, the only payment method for this offer is monthly postpaid.
Absolutely, provided you pay an amount of 20 DT HT once to benefit from the voice option. No blocking or need to recharge the line, calls are billed at the end of the current month.
Yes, this option is available. The monthly fees will be added to the monthly fee for the ADSL Pro offer in your Ooredoo bill.