Ooredoo Data Center
188 m² compliant with TIA 942 standard with 42 U racks
2 completely independent STEG arrivals.
2 redundant inverters in N+1
2 generators (50H autonomy)
High electrical density at rack level
Redundant air conditioning.
Normal temperature and humidity conditions
Hosting areas structured as hot/cold aisles
Dual 10Gbs FO input to Backbone
IP transit by separate paths
Redundant FO & copper connections
Patching per rack with bandwidth on demand
High level of service availability with a guaranteed rate of 99.95%.
Optimal operation of equipment
Power and Bandwidth Availability
Security and Support
Secure doors, badge and fingerprint access
Fire system and video surveillance
24/7 monitoring 365 days a year
Ooredoo offers its Business customers 3 types of physical hosting:
- Server hosting (shared bay): Dedirack hosting in a shared Bay with other Customers for 1U/2U or 4U high servers.
- Accommodation in a dedicated Ooredoo Bay: (42U height) accommodation in a dedicated space or Cage.
- Hosting in a standard white space: (customer bay 42U high) hosting in a dedicated space or Cage.
- Ooredoo will provide with each type of hosting an internet bandwidth
- Ooredoo will invoice customers (in post paid mode)
- Installation costs: to be paid once depending on the type of accommodation following the connection
- Monthly fees: depending on the type of accommodation (monthly invoice)