Subscribing to Ooredoo's Fiber Pro offer gives you reliable access, at very high speed up to 100Mbps, 100 times faster than a conventional ADSL connection.
The Fiber Pro offer brings together all your telecom needs: Internet access, Fixed Voice and professional services. It gives you:
- An internet connection up to 100 Mbps
- A backup package
- Of a voice line
- Professional services: Fixed IP address, professional email, domain name
- A dedicated hotline for any request concerning Fiber
Offers only eligible in FTTx areas.
USB ports to take advantage of 3G
Mobility thanks to WIFI connectivity
Ethernet ports to connect your terminals (pc, printer)
- Supports voice over IP.
- Printer sharing.
- Hard disk sharing.
To learn more about the Box and its use, download the box user guide
A backup to guarantee very high availability
- A fixed IP address allowing you to access your applications remotely.
- A national domain name.
- A professional email solution to increase your productivity: B-mail
- Installation of Fiber Optics in your office. To understand how your office will be connected, . download the Fiber Optic installation guide.
- A symmetrical flow
- An international domain name (.com /.org /.us /.net /.biz /.gov) for only 39 dt HT/year.
- Fixed IP address ranges
- Additional business email accounts.
You are a Fiber Pro Customer, you are privileged. Benefit from an unequaled quality of service:
|QUALITY OF SERVICE||VIS À VIS||ASSISTANCE AND ADVICE|
Be among the first to take advantage of our promotion: Free connection of your office (instead of 200 dt HT)
Rate to national landline: 90 mil/min including VAT
Tariff to national mobile: 90 mil/min including VAT
Offer subject to a 24-month commitment in post-paid mode
Up to 100Mbps:
100 DT HT / Month
Professional services included:
A post-paid Fixed Voice line
Symmetric speed 30Mbps at 39DTHT/month
- The invoicing includes the monthly fee, the option fee as well as the telephone calls.
- The customer can monitor his voice consumption via IVR 1136.
What is the commitment period?
The contract period is 24 months.
What are the contractual documents?
Ooredoo contract + proof of identity + proof of residence + proof of income.
How to subscribe to the offer?
To benefit from the Fiber Pro offers, contact your account manager or go to the nearest Ooredoo store.
How do I know that my office is fiber eligible?
The offer is only eligible in FTTx areas of Ooredoo.
How is the offer billed?
This is a post-paid offer. You receive an invoice at the end of each month containing the monthly fee, additional options and telephone calls.
What is the guaranteed minimum throughput?
The customer can benefit from a guaranteed symmetrical speed of 30Mbps if he subscribes to the symmetrical speed option 30Mbps.
What are the minute rates?
- Billing is in 15 second increments.
- 90mil including VAT/min to any national landline
- 90mil including VAT/min to any national mobile
- Rates in effect for international communications