Ooredoo offers Fiber Optic connections of several Mb/s guaranteed at 1Gbps. Indeed, it allows you to share data more quickly and collaborate transparently on the Ooredoo network.
We offer your business:
- High-performance access with a guaranteed and symmetrical speed of up to 1Gbps
- Router managed by Ooredoo
- a fixed IP address
- National domain name
- 50 Hostée “B-Mail” email accounts
- SLA with a 4 hour response time guarantee
- Tunis: Lake 1, North Urban Center and Ennasr, Montplaisir
- Sfax: Industrial Zones Poudrière 1&2 and Route de Gabes
To check the eligibility of your company call 1144 or your sales representative
(*) FTTx: Pre-fibered zone by Ooredoo
Tailor-made Very High Speed offers allow you to:
- Improve your productivity
- Guaranteed throughput and information transfer at the speed of light
- Reduce the risk of a slowdown in your activity
- High availability / End-to-end infrastructure Ooredoo
- Benefit from priority assistance on the company hotline
- Dedicated after-sales service via hotline 1144
- Benefit from the most affordable prices on the market
- Royalty with installation costs and equipment included
- Make your daily life easier for managing invoices
- Single point of contact
How do I know that my office is fiber eligible?
To make sure your office is eligible, contact your key account manager, call 1144 or go to the nearest Ooredoo store.
What are the contractual documents?
Ooredoo contract + proof of identity + proof of residence + proof of income.
How is the Fiber optic offer billed?
This is a post-paid offer. You receive an invoice at the end of each month containing the price of your pack as well as the additional options.
How to subscribe to the Fiber optic offer?
To benefit from fiber optic offers, contact your sales manager or go to the nearest Ooredoo store.
What is the fiber optic commitment duration?
The contract period is 36 months.