Ooredoo's Business Voice is an alternative to traditional fixed telephony, allows you to call through the Ooredoo network while keeping your habits and your existing telephone infrastructure (PABX or IPBX).
Business Voice is served via the SIP protocol. You only need to be connected to the Ooredoo network via our managed equipment and connected to your existing telephone switchboard so that all users benefit from our fixed voice service.
Ooredoo offers you an offer that meets all your needs, whatever your existing fixed infrastructure.
The Business Voice customer will benefit among other things:
- A selectable number of channels,
- Direct numbers (DID),
- A choice of minutes quotas to the national mobile,
- A choice of quotas of minutes to Europe,
- Commissioning and maintenance of Ooredoo equipment,
- Reduction of current invoices
- Control of the budget thanks to hour packs
- 99.9% availability rate
- SLA with a 4 hour recovery time guarantee
- Fast processing of change requests
- Fast commissioning time
- Ability to keep existing lines
- Immediate move without changing numbers
Ooredoo contract + proof of identity + proof of income.
The Business Voice offer is aimed at all business customers with Ooredoo Very High Speed access and a switchboard.
The channels represent simultaneous calls in transmission and/or reception.
You have the choice of keeping a few existing lines for sending and/or receiving your calls
It is possible to add the number of channels following a request from your sales manager.
The number of SDAs adapts to your needs without limitation.