Live a unique experience in full HD: With Starz Play, Ooredoo offers you VOD with access to thousands of recent series, the best Hollywood films and a well thought-out catalog for the little ones. Access is possible via 5 devices connected simultaneously (Smartphone, Tablets, Smart TV, PC, etc.).
Activate the Starz Play service and enjoy your first week free*:
1. Go to www.starzplay.com/ooredoo-tunisie to create your Starz Play account.
2. Enter your Ooredoo mobile number.
3. You will receive an SMS with your PIN code, enter the code then confirm.
4. You will receive an SMS with your Password
5. Your account is created. Go to www.starzplay.com: your login is your Mobile Ooredoo number and your password is the password received by SMS.
6. If you have a smart phone, download the Starz Play application available for free on App store and Google Play
Your first week is free*, at the end of the trial period and according to your preference, the subscription will cost you:
One week: 3.5DT
One month: 12 TND
At the end of your subscription, the service will be automatically renewed.
What is the Starz Play Service?
Starz Play is the first legal multi-screen video streaming service that offers access to a large library of movies and TV series for the whole family, shortly after their release in the United States. The platform uses state-of-the-art technology to offer an unprecedented audio-visual experience in HD quality and in Multi-screen mode, i.e. accessible via desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone or again from the living room TV. Without forgetting also the fact that it is possible to launch a film on one device and finish it on another.
On what types of devices does the service work?
The service works on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad), Android devices (smartphone, tablet), PC, smart TV, Chromcast
How many videos am I allowed to watch?
There is no limitation, Starz Play gives you access to its entire library of movies, series and cartoons
What is the minimum connection speed to get the best experience?
A speed of 0.4 Mbps allows you to stream but a minimum speed of 1.5 Mbps is necessary for an optimal experience.
Does the service work via a Wifi/ADSL connection or on a public hotspot?
Yes, the service works via wifi/ADSL and via 3G and 4G from Ooredoo