Do you have a non-Ooredoo number and want to take advantage of our offers and services?
The portability allows you to switch operators while keeping your current number!
• Portability enables you to retain your current phone number while enjoying the numerous benefits offered by Ooredoo (improved network coverage, innovative services, exclusive promotions).
• Portability also spares you the need to update your contacts. A seamless transition without any interruption to your connections.
- Present your RIO code at one of the Ooredoo stores.
- Dial *172# for free to receive a message containing your information, contract period, and RIO code (Relevé d'Identité Opérateur).
- • Choose the offer that suits you best or the most suitable plan for your profile. Complete the portability mandate with your personal information to initiate the process.
- While waiting for your request to be validated, a temporary SIM card will be assigned to you. The porting will be performed within 10 business days from the date of your request. During this period, your old number will remain active.
- Once the portability request is approved, you will receive a notification on your current number.
- On the porting day :
-Your current operator's SIM card will no longer be active.
-Your current number will be assigned to the temporary Ooredoo SIM card provided to you. Simply restart your phone and the Ooredoo network will appear.
- You will then be able to make and receive calls using your new number.
Portability is a process that allows you to switch from one mobile operator to another while retaining your phone number.
You will receive a notification SMS on the day of porting.
Vous recevrez un SMS de notification le jour du portage.
No, number portability to Ooredoo is free. You won't have to pay any fees to transfer your current phone number to Ooredoo.
Yes, you can keep your current phone number when switching to Ooredoo through this service
The portability process typically takes around 10 business days to be completed.