Benefit from the speed of an Internet connection:
- Very High Speed FAST+ BOX access up to 100 Mbps.
- A single invoice including Ooredoo and Tunisie Telecom fees.
- Ooredoo, your only contact for all your subscription and payment transactions
|FAST+ BOX 20 Mbps||FAST+ BOX 30 Mbps||FAST+ BOX 50 Mbps||FAST+ BOX 100 Mbps|
|47.4 TND/month||62.4 TND/month||77.4 DT/month||112.4 TND/month|
The FAST+ BOX offer is subject to a 12-month commitment.
An invoice will be sent to you automatically at the end of each month.
Connection fees : 39.9 DT
The FAST+ BOX offer allows you to benefit from:
- Unlimited internet access with a wide choice of speeds from 20 Mbps and up to 100 Mbps
- A single invoice and a single vis-à-vis for all your subscription, payment and installation operations.
- A voice service with no consumption commitment. Top up your account and call all destinations:
- Minute price to national destinations: 45 mil including VAT.
- Rates in effect for international destinations.
With VDSL FastNet from Ooredoo, surf with complete peace of mind!
The FAST+ BOX has:
- A refined and compact design..
- 4 Ethernet ports to connect your terminals (PC, etc.).
- Wifi, activated by a simple click, to connect your terminals via Wifi and navigate freely.
- A port to connect your telephone and benefit from the Voice service.
Connecting the Box is quick and easy.
With VDSL FastNest, you will have Ooredoo as your only counterpart. To take advantage of the offer, please visit the nearest Ooredoo store. A sales advisor will verify your eligibility for the offer and explain all the steps to follow.
Yes, a telephone line is required to activate the FAST+ BOX offer. If you have your own line, all you have to do is give us its number when you subscribe. If you do not have a line, Ooredoo will support the request to create a line with Tunisie Telecom.
You can benefit from the Ooredoo voice service by recharging your account (Voice in prepaid mode). The minute price to national destinations is 45Mil including tax.
The contract period is 12 months.
It is a monthly postpaid mode, you receive a monthly bill at the end of each month.
Yes, you can connect via Wi-Fi.
Your desktop computer, your laptop, your TV receiver, your phone.
A single invoice including Ooredoo fees and Tunisie Telecom fees.