Benefit from the stability of an ADSL connection with:
- A single invoice including Ooredoo and Tunisie Telecom fees.
- Ooredoo, your only contact for all your subscription and payment transactions.
|29.4 TND/month||34.4 TND/month||37.4 DT/month||40.4 TND/month||47.4 TND/month|
The Jdid ADSL offer is subject to a 12-month commitment.
An invoice will be sent to you automatically at the end of each month.
To be able to benefit from calls via your ooredoo landline, all you have to do is top up your account. You will be billed at 45 millimes per minute for all your calls to local networks.
Connection costs: 39.9 DT
Following the increase in the Telecom fee, we inform you that the monthly price of ADSL Jdid offers has been revised upwards by 1 DT (including tax) from February 1, 2020. This new provision also concerns former subscribers.
ADSL Jdid, unlimited internet with a speed of up to 20 Mbps!
A voice service with no consumption commitment.
Top up your account and call all destinations:
- Minute price to national destinations: 45 mil including VAT
- Current rates for international destinations.
A single point of contact for all your subscription, payment and installation operations.
With ADSL Jdid Ooredoo, you can now pay your subscription with ADSL charges, on a single invoice!
The advantages of the ADSL Box:
- Unique design and unparalleled performance.
- Possibility to connect 4 PCs
- Wifi activated by simple click
Simple and fast, the installation of the ADSL Box is done at home in the blink of an eye!
She is 12 months old.
It is a postpaid mode, you receive a monthly invoice.
Yes, you can connect via Wi-Fi
Your desktop computer, your laptop, your TV receiver, your phone.
A single invoice including Ooredoo ADSL charges and Tunisie Telecom ADSL charges.