- Unbanked people.
- Banked people who do not have a bank card.
- People who have a classic bank card but who do not want to use it for online payments on Mobicash.
The Mobicash prepaid bank card is sold by simple presentation of the national identity card (or passport or residence permit) in:
- Ooredoo shops
- Attijari Bank branches.
The subscriber does not need to have an existing bank account and does not need to open a new one.
The package is valid for all offers, for 15 days.
The Mobicash card can be used like any bank card:
It allows you to pay on a TPE or on the WEB. It allows the withdrawal of money from an ATM (free operation on Attijari Bank ATMs)
This prepaid bank card allows you to register with Mobicash and access exclusive services:
- Recharge an Ooredoo line
- Money transfer to a Mobicash subscriber also registered with a Mobicash card. (More details)
- Request money from another Mobicash subscriber registered with a bank card.
- Payment from a merchant
The Mobicash card can be topped up with money:
- At an Attijari Bank branch counter by depositing cash.
- At an Attijari Bank ATM, from a bank card.
- By transfer to a Mobicash subscriber registered with this Mobicash card.
- From a bank card directly on the mobile by adding the bank card as a top-up card (menu 9: option / top-up card).
When purchasing at the Ooredoo store or at an Attijari Bank branch, the card is sold activated.
Termination, opposition, blocking and deactivation operations follow the same process for conventional bank cards. These operations can only be carried out at the level of the Attijari agencies. The opposition operation can be carried out 24/7 via the call center of Monétique de Tunisie (SMT)
The Mobicash prepaid bank card is valid for a maximum of three years, non-renewable. Before the expiry date, the customer will receive text messages inviting him to renew his card.
With the Mobicash prepaid bank card you can make a withdrawal at any ATM. It also allows you to pay on a TPE or on the WEB directly like a usual card.