Benefit from 12 Months of ADSL connection with:
- Calls to all fixed and Mobile Ooredoo networks.
- International calls (1)
|Annual rate* (DT including tax)||178.9||268.8||358.7||448.6|
|Monthly voice plan||2H to the whole national network
30 min to the international network
In case of exhaustion of one of the packages offered in the pack, it will suffice to buy packages of 5DT, 10DT and 20DT, available in the ooredoo store.
tracking of the pass and top-ups is done via:
- 1136 from the ooredoo landline
- 1111 customer service
If your monthly package runs out, here are the minute prices from the Ooredoo landline:
Ooredoo provides you with two voice servers:
- Voice server 1111 and 36 111 111: allows you to have information on commercial offers, access to the details of your invoice, monitoring of your package.
- Short voice server 1136 from the Ooredoo landline: allows you to follow your monthly plan
To be able to make calls from your Ooredoo landline, you must connect it:
- Or to a DECT (cordless) telephone.
- Either to your traditional telephone
By connecting the ADSL Box to a conventional telephone or a DECT telephone, you can perform the following operations:
- Conference calls: Allow you to chat with a maximum of 3 correspondents at the same time.
- A hold of the current call: a short tone alerts you that someone is trying to reach you while you are on the line.
- Call forwarding to another fixed or mobile line:
- Call forwarding if no answer: this call forwarding allows you to forward an incoming call to another unique telephone number (landline or mobile) when there is no answer. Just dial *61*phone number #
- Call forwarding if busy : this call forwarding allows you to forward an incoming call to another unique telephone number (landline or mobile) when the Ooredoo line is busy. Just dial *67*phone number #
- Call Forwarding All : This call forwarding allows you to forward an incoming call to another unique phone number (landline or mobile) at any time. Just dial *21*phone number#
- Call forwarding if unreachable : this call forwarding allows you to forward an incoming call to another unique telephone number (landline or mobile) if your number is unreachable due to connection failure or when an Ooredoo number is not functional at any given time.
Thanks to your ADSL Box offer, you benefit from the following services:
- Static IP address: You can benefit from a Static IP address. It allows your computer to be connected to the network with the same IP address.
A 12-month Fixed IP subscription is offered at 120 TND including tax.
- My Mail pack: a pack of email accounts for 5 users is offered to you free of charge, with 1 GB of storage space per account. The management of your accounts is done via http://monmail.tn
- If you are still subscribed to another Internet provider, you can immediately take advantage of this offer by canceling your current subscription. You can go to the nearest Ooredoo store to activate your contract while waiting for the termination of your old subscription.
Don't panic, you can stay connected and benefit from the advantages of your pack thanks to a 3G key. Simply connect the 3G key to the USB port on the side of your ADSL Box.
The ADSL Box is installed in your home!
His advantages :
- Unique design and unparalleled performance
- Broadband Internet access up to 20 Mega
- Telephony via Voice (Voice over Internet Protocol)
- Connection possible in Back up via the Ooredoo 3G key (in case of mobility, connection problems, etc …)
- Possibility to connect 4 PCs
- Wifi activated by simple click
Simple and fast, the installation of the ADSL Box is done at home in the blink of an eye!
Your desktop computer, your laptop, your TV receiver (Dream Box), your traditional telephone or your cordless telephone (DECT).
If you have an ADSL Box line: Your invoice includes the amount of your monthly plan and the monthly costs of the ADSL box. If the bundle is exhausted, you must top up your line.
You must provide your Tunisia Telecom contract (available in our shops) and your ...
The commitment period is 12 months.
If one of the packages offered in the pack runs out, can I still connect to the Internet and make calls with my ADSL Box line?
Regarding the Internet connection, as long as the amount of the ADSL Box pack is paid, the connection
Yes, you can connect to WIFI.
ADSL Box and fiber optic.
Your desktop computer, your laptop computer, your Dream Box, your phone c
Choose it as my favorite number to subscribe to the "Unlimited calls" option? Yes.
Being called for an hour when registering for the “Se3a S3ida” option? Yes.
To be called from the bonus account on top-up? Yes.
Receive transfer amounts? No.
- In cash, by check or by credit card directly from our Ooredoo Boutiques as well as through the offices of the Tunisian Post.
- By direct debit from your bank account.
- On www.ooredoo.tn (payment secured by Tunisie Monétique).
- From your mobile phone by registering online for the Ooredoo Banka service.
- Thanks to your E-DINAR Smart card by subscribing to the “Mobiflouss” service (*112#).
On the back of your ADSL Box you will find the Wi-Fi key (Wi-Fi Key) to connect your computer, your mobile phone or your tablet to Wi-Fi. To change the Wi-Fi key, access the interface in you connecting directly to the address 192.168.1.254 via your Internet browser. You can also connect via Wi-Fi without entering the Wi-Fi key by pressing the WPS button. All you need is that your equipment supports the WPS standard.
Outgoing calls will be possible once the line is in service.
Before contacting your Ooredoo Customer Service, here are some things to do to solve the most common problems:
Reflex no. 1: check that your ADSL Box line is activated. The activation procedure may take a few days.
Reflex n°2: check your connections.
Reflex n°3: restart your ADSL Box and restart your computer. Restarting the ADSL Box may take a few minutes.