New Mobile Wi-Fi:
the essential pocket Wi-Fi router for your internet connections on the move and in complete autonomy
The new E5730 Wi-Fi mobile is a stand-alone Wi-Fi router with built-in battery for your mobile connections.
It allows you to connect to the Ooredoo internet network, the best internet network in Tunisia*, with a speed of up to 42 Mbps.
Thanks to Wi-Fi, you can share your high-speed Internet with up to 10 simultaneous connections and with all your Wi-Fi compatible devices: Smartphone, tablet, PC, etc.
Thanks to its 5200mAh capacity battery, the Mobile Wi-Fi allows you to connect on the move and in complete freedom. It has an autonomy of 16 hours on the Internet, and 500 hours in Standby mode.
To give you maximum freedom and keep all your devices powered, the Mobile Wi-Fi E5730 also has a built-in Power Bank so you can plug in your devices for power transfer when needed.
Thanks to its LAN port, you can also use the Mobile Wi-Fi as a fixed router and connect your devices via a shared Wi-Fi connection.
*according to the study made by the company OOKLA, the world standard in internet metrics
Discover the Mobile Wi-Fi pack at 0dt and enjoy a 24/7 connection
Monthly fee :
With your Mobile Wifi plan, benefit each month from 20 GB of connection at 30 dt / month.
Your connection volume is valid until the end of the month and is renewed automatically each month.
Shared Package: Ooredoo Exclusive!
Share your capped Wi-Fi Router plan for FREE with an Ooredoo mobile number of your choice.
You can also send and receive SMS with your router, discover Les Forfaits SMS MAX
Physical characteristics :
- Dimensions 99.0 x 22.5 x 66.3mm
- Weight 170 g (battery included)
- Dual Uplink - 3G (Wireless) and WAN (RJ45)
- Capacity 5200mAh
- Autonomy in work 16h
- Standby time 500 h
- Power Bank Stand
- Charging function via standard USB female connector
- DC-HSPA+ 43.2 Mbps
- HSPA+ 21.6 Mbps
- 14.4 Mbps HSDPA
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1/SP2, Windows 7
- Windows 8 (does not support Windows RT)
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 with the latest upgrades
Number of Wi-Fi connections
- Up to 10 simultaneous users/devices
How to install and use the Mobile Wifi?
Download the user guide
How is the Evolution Router plan billed?
The Router evolution package is debited on the monthly invoice.
What does the “My space” section allow me to do?
The "My space" section allows you to:
- Recharge your router account
- Check your router balance
- Track the remaining volume of your plan
- Buy internet and SMS Max packages
- Share your connection volume with a mobile number of your choice
How do I top up my Mobile WIFI account?
There are several charging methods:
- Top-up card or top-up ticket: Connect to your Eddenyalive page and click on the “top up with code” button then insert the top-up code.
- Recharge light: Simply give the number of your Mobile WiFi to the light retailer.
- Balance transfer from my mobile to my Mobile WiFi: *120*Mobile WiFi number*amount#